- New caption stock templates: We’ve added 15 new caption templates in various styles designed to make your vertical videos and clips for social media more engaging and accessible
- Improved canvas layer selection: It’s now much easier to hover, select, and interact with overlapping layers
- Added global background activity drawer: This drawer improves the visibility of uploading and downloading files. You’ll find it at the top right of projects and the drive view.
- Move layers in and out of the script: If you accidentally add a new layer, you can now move it into the script from the ••• menu on the top-right of the properties panel. Layers must contain audio to move them in & out.
- Add files to start or end of script: You can now add new files to the beginning or end of the script by dragging and dropping to the top or bottom of the script, just as you can in the timeline.
- You can now select any resolution option when publishing, and if you aren’t on Pro or Enterprise you can upgrade to access 4K publishing
- For quick recordings, the copy link and open share page functionality have been merged into a single button
- Recorder errors caused by some of the most common cases will give specific instructions and links to the troubleshooting page in our help center